There is very little here other than a certain late-1990s aesthetic. If you want, you can look at a small amount of information about me, or at my stuff on various other bits of the Internet:
my photos on Flickr,
my twitter profile,
my Google+ profile,
my Facebook profile
or my LinkedIn profile.
Bits and pieces hosted here are few in number:
Fragments of the Internet that I like enough to recommend include:
- mySociety, who build the online infrastructure of UK democracy
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation, who make cheap computers that are almost small enough to fit inside an Altoids tin, with the aim of getting kids into programming, and who, naturally, I liked before I worked for them.
- talks.cam, an excellent way to not miss good talks in Cambridge
- Your friendly neighbourhood boating community
- A really good answer
- blogshank, a brilliant illustrated blog, or rather illustrations blog, by a former Cambridge boater